Monday, June 14, 2010

photos photos!!!

its been awhile since i post up more than 3 photos. most of the photos were up in fb so if ur my reader and wld like me to be in ur fb----> angel_everlastingluv@Hotmail.com =D



dimsum buffet at dragon gate restaurant ytd=)



happy belated bdae mummy~!




and happy father's day in advance! =DDD








i love you daddy n mummy!!=D




this was taken few weeks back when i was slping at bf's place waiting for him to be back from training. he rushed into the room n started shouting,
WAKE UP WAKE UP. LETS GO AND SEE YUE CHU!! VERY NICE VERY NICE!!! QUICK QUICK BEFORE THE SUN GOES DOWN.
me:??? yue chu???
-silence-
bf: er i mean.. yue... erm... ri... erm SUNSET
me: wtf?!~.. tts RI LUO!!! NOT YUE CHU!!! * burst out luffing*






isnt it beautiful=)








jiak-kan-tang bf !*potato* HAHA..





















favourite=)










the fotos he made for me=)







this was taken today with the new shirt that bf bought!=D


































we show our love by slapping each other. HAHAHA.


back at home camwhoring with my niece=D




















the big baby slping and lazing on my bed!




hahahha so cute=)
waiting for him to be back my hse after his match and off we go to pasar malam!=D
tml will be our 8th monthsary and im gona give him a surprise!=D

more photos comin~=D

No comments: