Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my dear ladies~

touched down from mel 6 in the morning..

had a nap til 11 plus=D met up with the girls!!! love to bits!

mel wit vivian was fantastic. she nv failed to make me luff n i love her hokkien. damn funny !!






yawnnn... we r starting our poor n boring life soon.... DOUBLE YAWNNNN


















our fav dinnin place!






















bringing my ladies to my new found hang out=) totally in love with it!










buddy calling for transport. HAHAHAHAHHAHAa

























we love everything long.. but not tt thin..
HAHAa





the blings. the girl's best fren..


buddy's mine's nana's
mine was my 21st gift frm mummy dearest=)








yummy!!!









so cute la them!



only buddy can do this..LOl
n we love her for tt. HAHAHAH

No comments: