Thursday, April 23, 2009

pigging

all i do for my auckland trip is slp! after touched down chiong to supermarket buy drystore.. come back slp from 4pm to 1am den eat n slp from 3am to 2pm n den eat again n slp from 4 pm to 8pm and den mask, tv, read mag and den slp again til 5.30 am n eat again n prepare for flight.

literally EAT N SLP.

even thou gucci is cheaper in auckland den in paris *amazingly* im not tempted AT ALL. the selection v limited. lucky its limited if not i will get another heart attack after seeing my bill next mth. the bill for my paris trip is enuff to make me hyperventilate!!!!

i think im growing fat. cos i cant stop munching !! =(


tml wil do a turn and den i wil be on leave til 1st of may. PPL PLEASE DATE ME.

haiz.. why everyone go hor li leh but i nv!!! i only got chalet... cbbb..
i wan hor li leh oso=( suppose to go with my parents so i giv up the change to go with li li.. now my parents put me aeroplane and li li already got her plan.. so i ask cass but she got smth on too.. SO HOWWWWWWWWWW... slack at home again. gosh.. all my leaves are spend slacking at home n doin nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT SHIT SHIT

im so depress.... ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

the fucking weather in sg is mf hot!!!

roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok im rambling non stoppppppppppp i cant stoppppppppppp rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

at least my sat n sun is planned. sat meeting my ali n chalet after tt.. sun chalet again

HAIZ ...

No comments: