Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my new QQ hair and my japan trip!

i spent the whole day waiting and making myself mei mei!
i did my classic pedicure-- 2 hrs
i permed my hair-- 4 hrs
actually i only intend to cut my hair today but i end up permin my hair.-.- LOl. because while im waiting for erwin to reach the shop, wendy was washing my hair.. then she said that my hair length was jus nice for perm and she can gurantee tt i will look good and not aunty n old. somemore i bought so many magazines from japan and those jap girls their qq curly hair really damn chio laaa make me a bit gian u noe.. so after much thought i decide to give it a try!!!! =D






















and i really love it!! =D so happy! hahaha... tml im goin town again~ to do my gel nail manicure!! woo~~ appointment at 1 lor! and im goin to buy new pair of heels! do some shopping=D
and meeting mummy at night for cny groceries shopping! yeah! i love off days in sg!=D


when i was in nagoya~ =D


















still looking fresh after flight! all ready to chiong shopping!




































queing up for the famous swiss roll at 10am!
















my salad that came with my ramen!










my shopping loots!





super love this ring laaaa !!! its not cheap thou but worth it!=)



erm yah. LOL. groceries shopping is a mus!
i love japan!! and i seriously cant wait for my 2 japan holiday with my wonder girls and with bf!!! hahahaha....

No comments: