Tuesday, September 7, 2010

happier each day~!


this is my fav photo at the moment.=)
my bf he has a new hobby, he loves to refresh my blog and sms me, WHY U NV BLOG AGAIN?
oh well, man nowadays *shakes head*
HAHA!
im currently in paris now. i have been snuggling on my bed, eating chips and watching hkg drama. totally dun feel like goin out at all. im still thinking if i shld go out to get present for my aunty. im really super lazy. alright, other than lazy, i admit that im afraid that i will spend money on bags again. LOl
a lesser day in paris, makes me a happier girl. it means that im goin home soon, and im goin for my bbk trip soon too! the bf said that theres a series of surprise lining up for me , so im very excited to go back and end this paris trip ASAP!=D and this will be the first time not spending it with my frens too!! thou a lil sad, but still i hope to catch up with them before or maybe after the trip!=)
BF I MISS THE STAR SHAPE EGG MORE THAN I MISS U! HAHAHAHAH
opps.
=))))))))))))))
but the egg was made by you, so still the same la~
love you!

No comments: