Friday, March 5, 2010

before cny n cny!

fotos before cny. omg



bumped into this 2 babes while im shopping for cny clothes and waiting for my mummy. our immediate reaction was. EH TAKE FOTO !!



n tt woman JASMINE jus whipped out her polariod from her bag n started snapping HAHAHAHA






jitao 3 of us jus throw our bag on floor n started snapping like nobody biz LOL




shi mei de lor





tak glam siaaa.. LOl





Svc training with warrick and adeline=D





=DD heart shape heart shape!! <3








cny first day ! on our way to ah ma hse! *snap*snap*snap*






my da sao and my niece!=D













shes my fav!!!!! like a big sister to me! watch me grow up since i was 7!n im almost 22 now.. tts like 16 yrs!


























with my cuzzie!






mummyyyy~


















with mr bf at the river angbao=)))
muahaha.. blog more tml!
bye~
oh
my bf wants me to blog about him. so.
ya
I MISS BF!
OK
blogged liao.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
his so goin to wack me
=X


No comments: