Thursday, October 8, 2009

my therapeutic night=)



been studying studying studying.

completed 40 qns. 13 case. left 30 qns 17 case! but haven start memorising yet. jus copying notes n reading thru. OOPS~



it was a bad day for me ytd. i feel super shitty-.- sometimes i jus hope that you dun treat me so good. i rather u go ard telling ppl im a bitch den treating me nice. guilt can kill. and it killed me ytd.

















and so when im down, my wonder girls were there again~!!!=D im an angel. travelled all the way to bukit timah find them lor!! haha. but they are the god la! they got flight next day lor. mornin reporting somemore!!=D LOVES LA.




at firestation=)


dis is so damn goodd. both the dessert n the girl HAHA















they sing super nice song=)







beer. fries. friends. perfect=)







damn huge beer!
















with charles~











its time for a hair cut. my hair damn messy!





angel's fav pose no 1!












we jus SHERLYN CHAN LI LI to complete the buddies!









chio laa~! HAHAHAHA








ho sin + martini = lychee martini! LOl





angel's fav pose no 2!




=)















wala after that with celest joyce n eugene!





by the time i reached ar! the band like singing last few songs liao lor!





eugene!!!





tcc affter tthat.! by the time i reached home i knocked out til like 2.30 pm.
and tt sums up my therapeutic night! im alive again=) and so i say, friends are always there for me!!! =)
im stil procrastinating now. haven start study yet!!! HAHAHAHAHa

No comments: