Monday, March 30, 2009

a happy day

despite doing a overnight flight and touched down feeling lethargic and exhausted im happy that my dad dropped me a msg saying that he will be able to pick me up from work! just shortly after i got on the car, i msged bf to let him noe im back . im shocked to recieve his reply in split seconds. its quite weird to receive his msg in the early morning. after an exchange of few smses, i realised dis silly boy was making a U TURN from bedok back home. oh my god, dis fella actually plan to make a secret appearance at the arrival hall! in the end, he got a surprise from me lol.. poor boy waking up 6.30 am to prepare n took a train all the way from holland v to the airport and half way thru his journey got to u turn n go home. wasted trip. im still very happyyyy hahaha

got home and napped awhile before i go off to meet my baby=) muahaha.. we stuff ourselves silly at suki sushi and watched CONFESSION OF SHOPAHOLIC. =) well, i wont say its a very very gd movie jus those typical chick flick la.. but stil i love it.. but i can see tt my bf is super bored LOL.. no choice la gf die die want to watch ma muahahha.. thanks babyy.. i noe u had been complaining tt i nv blog about u but ehhh no blog doesnt mean no miss u ok!! tsk...

i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

other than happy to meet my bf.. i had a pleasant stay in bombay too! my dear cass was a wonderful bunk in mate HAHAHAHAH.. she sleeps with head buried in MANY PILLOWS... and hair cover face LOl.. u cant find her head HAHAHA... we spend our night n day sleeping, eating and watching KANG XI on her laptop.. in short is NUA ... lol.. hope to do longer flt with u babe!!!!!

No comments: