Sunday, November 8, 2009

my saturday~

my saturday was spent in sch with my dear nana. we lost count of how many times we yawned, how many rubbish we drew n wrote on our notes and how many times we rolled our eyes on the lecturer failed attempt of lame jokes LOL

the super cute correction tape nana get from fukuoka!


my wonder girl!







wah lau i need to do smth to my eye bag . gettin bigger siaa..LOL. can put coins liao!










this woman here was supposed to acc me look for bdae present. but she end up getting a bag!! LOl. wth! no ar.. i nv stir her to buy the bag .. * sompa*






=)

andddd it was bf for dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D





the cam is pro one can. always wanted to tk nice pics when im overseas!!!!!!!now i can learn some skill from bf . heh heh heh....





my knnb!Lol i think the beef one nicerrrr....













i always end up camwhoring at the back.. haha..opps. its in me laaa..












eh really ar.. the eyebag lol.. sibeh jia lat sia!





<3 <3




my attempt of an artistic shot. got the feel not? hahaha
















lovessssss=)
gona slp! n go sch again!-.- and then it will be my dear ali's bdae celebration!!!!=) happy 21 bdae my dear girl!!!=D hugsssssssssss.....
follow by a turn to hanoi on monday early mornin... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....
bye~

No comments: