Friday, December 5, 2008

fotos up!

fotos up~! haha taken few weeks back=)








BEFORE




signing the live n death pact LOl






eyebrow shaping~!






LOl




HAPPY GF~!






worried bf ! HAHAHAa









starts now~!









better rite.. os much neater lorrrrrrrr.... he always dread it when i ask him to trim eyebrow and kp complain dis and that. so when he finally agreed to get his brows trim by a professional im so happy. LOl. bugging him for almost 2 yrs lor~!









all red n swollen.. lOl













happy niece~!














banana muffin baking session!
























rm service in dubai. my sweet tooth acting up so despite of my terrible cough.. i stil can resist from gettin dis moist choc cake with macadamia nut ice cream~! after wacking it.. i fall into a deep slp.. yummy~!
































cam whoring in istanbul before meetin crew for makan=D








my miss selfridge jeans=D










my suite in dubai



































outside dubai mall




its like vivo city x 4!!!!







the aquarium.. now u noe why i say the one used to be at wisma is a disgrace?







tk a careful look into the aquarium.. theres a tunnel in there for those who bough ticket to walk 'thru' the aquarium machian the underwater world in sentosa~!






dis garlic tan plus chicken tikka plus mango lass in the food cout cost me about 20 sgd. tsk tsk.. high living expenses... now u noe why my cough nv recover despite finish 1 bottle of cough syrup.. LOl














ice skating rink somemore...






dis is for my bf. opps. HAHAHAHA=D






was having dinner with my parents at changi village ytd. n we saw dis tua bao. its realy TUA lor.. its call YE ZI MEI DA BAO lol..





my victories ytd~!
off to meet my polymates for dinner~! more pics=)

































No comments: