Tuesday, December 30, 2008

houston crazy shopping part 2 edited!!






















my damage today.




victoria secrets


bath n body works


hollister( for mum ,me n bf)


tiffany & co


coach ( for my da sao n er sao)


disney (for my niece)




omg




i shop like mad n totally lost control. the mall is so huge ! its like vivo x 3!! watever brand u wan.. u name it they have it!!!




my arms are aching from carrying all the shopping loots.




my total damage for both day is like 1.6k!!!!!!!!!!






0.0




im goin to STOP SHOPPING NOW!
________________________________________________
edited!!!!!!!!!!!
after im back from shoppin. my dear big bro nudge me on msn n asked me to get another bag for my da sao!!! im like WATTTTTTTTTTT im back already leh helloooooooo.... but since i like my da sao so muchhhhhhh n im an angel!!!!! so i put on my sweater again and endure the chilly strong wind and charged to the mall again!
heres the one i got for her~~~







chio?? hahahahah

No comments: